Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Bryant Family - Tosh the ladies man

Tosh admires himself.

Well hello out there, especially to any ladies who might be reading. I'm Tosh and I guess you've already heard a bit about me from my mum. I guess you could say that the ladies like me a lot... and what's there not to like eh? I'm going to be updating you on what's been going on at my house for the last few days. A lot as you're soon going to find out.

So... Granny Pearl has been a bit lonely lately so she decided to call on the matchmaker and get some help in the lurve department. But a strange thing happened. Granny has been spending all her time with the matchmaker, Pamela and I haven't seen any gentleman callers.

Granny Pearl with the matchmaker.

They even go out to dinner with each other at the fancy botanical resteraunt in town.

So... how about that local sports team.

You know what... I have a sneaking suspicion that ole Granny is batting for the other team if ya know what I mean *wink wink*. And good on her I reckon. My mum says she's been a lonely sad person (actually my mum says crazy but I'm going to interpret that as lonely and sad) since my grandad died before I was even a twinkle in my mum's eye.

Pearl and Pamela slow dancing.

Here's a picture of me in the shower getting ready to go out and impress the ladies with my hot body. Aren't you impressed ladies? Believe me I'm even better under those pixels *grin*.

"If you want my body and you think I'm sexy" Tosh singing in the shower.

And I have met one particularly hot lady. Her name is Bella which I think means beautiful in Italian and she's definitely that. She didn't seem so keen on me at first... I think she was just playing hard to get.

Ah no... I don't think so Tosh. You're just not my type.

Which was pretty much right since she snuck out of her house and showed up at my doorstep in the middle of the night. They always come round in the end.

Hmmm... nice pyjamas.

I just threw in this pic cause my mum would hate it if anyone knew but she actually does care a lot about us kids and she works really hard to provide for us.

Stella being a good mum.

And here's a rare picture of the whole family together at the dinner table. This like NEVER happens cause I am always at parties, or Granny Pearl is out on the town or mum is at work.

The whole family.

I gave Bella a call the other day and I took her on a sweet date out to the bowling alley in town. We danced up a storm on the floor and I reckon she was pretty impressed with my awesome dance moves.

Patrick Swazye eat your heart out.

And then next to the bowling lanes I gave her her first kiss... she seemed pretty excited about it. I guess that's cause I'm such a great kisser. I think she had trouble keeping her feet on the floor. Actually I may as well be candid with you guys... it was my first kiss too. There I said it... can you keep it a secret for me. And this kissing thing rocks! I'm definitely going to get me some more of that.

I could definitely get used to this kissing thing.

And there are so many other hot ladies hanging around the neighbourhood. Like this blonde girl whose name has totally slipped my mind. It's a bit of a pain actually... Bella wanted to go steady with me and I didn't really want to but she looked like she was going to cry when I hesitated so I had to say yes. Oh well... what she doesn't know can't hurt her.

Well helloooo Blondie.

Speaking of people's feelings getting hurt I think poor little Gloria is a bit jealous of her sister Shona. You see, Shona has been very close with the little boy in the pirate outfit (I think his name is Depp... ha pretty funny name). I told her not to worry... maybe he just likes fairies better than cowgirls and there are lots of other boys out there who like cowgirls better *wink wink*. I feel sorry for her though... that unrequited love junk really sucks.

Jealous Gloria.

Oh yeah... and good ole' mum is getting some action too... with a guy who looks like he's just stepped out of the playboy mansion. Pretty smooth actually. I reckon I could learn a few things from him.

Mum getting some action.

So I guess that's all for now... until next time ladies *wink*.

3 Comments:

At 9:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, Tosh is such a smoothie! He's very charming, though. And seems like he has a good heart underneath all that macho stuff. Heh. I chuckled at Granny Pearl and the Matchmaker! LOL. Why wait for the Matchmaker to fix you up with some dud when you can woo her yourself?? Heeheee. Looking forward to more!

 
At 12:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Verity! Just poking my head in and saying thanks for the comment. I got caught up with your entries and I have to say, I kind of feel bad for Bella. That Tosh, he's on a one-way track to cadville! Here's hoping he wises up before those ladies find out about one another.

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger Verity said...

Hi guys! I am so glad you are reading my post... it is very cool to have your comments =). There are definitely more Tosh adventures on the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home