Friday, September 15, 2006

The Kansai Family - Part One

The Kansai family.

Hello, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Sakumi Kansai. I have recently moved away from my homeland Japan to Bryce Canyon. I have dishounoured my family with the birth of my son Depp out of wedlock and so they have sent me away. They are very traditional and would not accept my choices. With what money I had I have bought us a new life in this desert town. I hope that we can be happy here far from the anger of my parents.

Sakumi: Popularity aspiration, Pisces, LFT: Have 20 best friends, Turn ons: Full face paint and swimming costumes, Turn offs: Red hair.

My son Depp (named after my favourite actor Johnny Depp) is my life. I will do anything for him. Before he was born I went to a lot of parties but now I am trying to work hard to make a good life for him here. I have found a job as a dance instuctor to get some money for us. I miss my friends in Japan and Depp's father. He does not know he has a son and it is better that he does not know ever. I would not like to ruin his chance of a career and a happy life. I know I will make new friends here in this strange dry place. I hope to make lots of them.

Depp: Leo

Depp on his first day of school.

My son Depp goes to the small school here. I think he is making some friends. He seems to like a red-haired girl in a fairy costume very much. She always comes around to play with him.

Shona and Depp playing cops and robbers... or is it fairies and pirates?

Depp often has nightmares so I let him sleep in my bed. Usually when I get home from my late classes he is asleep so I do not see him as much as I would like. But it is for the best. The money I earn will pay for him to go to school. I don't think I will be able to afford to send him to college. Maybe if I work very hard.

Sakumi tries not to wake Depp.

Depp dreams about Shona.

Sometimes I wonder what the future holds for Depp and for me but I know that our paths are already written. I should not worry then, but I cannot help myself.

1 Comments:

At 1:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you I'd check out your blog =).

My god this game is pretty involved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home