Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hey guys... this is my blog!

So... after reading other people’s awesome legacy challenge blogs I have decided to start my own. I have to admit I don’t think I am going to be playing as frequently as everyone else… but it will be a nice way to document the history of my sims anyway even if no-one ends up reading it. So… my wonderful boyfriend Jesper reformatted my exceedingly broken computer (I couldn’t add or remove programs anymore =(. I was suffering pretty badly from Sims withdrawal… it has been three months since I got to play (back when I was living in Sweden with him and he had to go to uni everyday… while I got to sit around all day playing the Sims…yay!).

So needless to say I am very happy to have it back up and running (and now I have Nightlife as well!). I have to say that it runs horribly slowly on my cruddy old compy… it is the first time I have played Sims 2 on it and while it was awesome for Sims 1 it just doesn’t quite cut it for number 2. Oh well… I’m so desperate to play I don’t care if it is laggy. Although having the graphics and stuff turned down so low does make me sad =(. I just hope the photos come out okay.

So on with the story I guess. My 1st generation sim is called Persephone Logan. I chose the last name after a certain gruff superhero with claws who I have a great fondness (read: obsession) for. Persephone (Seph) is a pretty cool chick. I have started her off with popularity cause I figure that’s a good one to have at university (where she is currently in her first semester and seems to be enjoying herself so far), what with unmade friends lurking in every corner. I'm not going to post anymore today because Jesper is heading back to Sweden on Monday and I want to spend time with him (he has been showing me how to make this blog) but after he is gone I am going to be pretty lonely and bored so more will come. I promise. If anyone actually ever reads this =). So without further ado... here is a pic of Seph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home