Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Bryant Family - Part One

The Bryant family.

Well hey there... my name is Stella and here is a picture of my family. I'm the one with the red hair and the gorgeous outfit. We've just recently moved to Bryce Canyon and I guess the reason is a bit of a saga but I'll get to that in a sec.

Stella: Romance aspiration, Aries, LFT: Be professional party guest, Turn ons: Fatness and full face paint, Turn off: Grey hair

First of all let me introduce my family. My oldest is Tosh. I knew his daddy when I was at school. He was my first love and my first everything else too. I didn't know much back then though and managed to get myself knocked up at the age of 16. Tosh's daddy and I don't speak these days. I guess he couldn't really cope with the thought of being a dad and so he disappeared out of my life and I raised Tosh on my own. I don't really mind though... I guess in the end we weren't really suited anyways, so it's kind of a relief not having him around.

Tosh is a lot like his daddy though... always got his eye on the ladies. He think's he's pretty hot stuff and spends most of his time hitting the clubs with his friends. He wasn't pleased about moving to Bryce Canyon, especially since he had his eye on a particular lady friend of his. Oh well... I'm sure he'll do alright. It seems there are a couple of girls his age in this neighbourhood so I'm sure he'll be able to make friends (or more than that if he has his way).

Tosh: Romance aspiration, Aquarius, LFT: Woohoo with 20 different sims, Turn ons: Stink and beards, Turn off: Glasses

Hello ladies

And then there's my twin daughters Shona and Gloria. Actually their daddy was the reason we've all moved to this complete dump. See... their dad was the mayor of our old home town... a very prestigous man. And I was the maid at his mansion. Now... one thing led to another and I guess we ended up caught in a torrid love affair. You see... he was married. I'm pretty sure that his wife knew what we were up to but she turned a blind eye (the amount of money and power she got from being married to him I would have too). I don't think they really loved each other anyways. Now the problem was that I got myself knocked up again. Now I guess it would have been pretty obvious to the media what had happened, a pretty thing like me swanning around the mayors house and the rumours of his wife not satisfying him. Yeah... I can definitely see what the tabloids would have said. So I was sacked and sent away. I can't blame the girls dad... I would have done the same thing in his position. Anyways... he did give us enough money to set up out here but on the condition that we stayed far away. That suits me fine... it was just a fling anyways. You may say it's a bit sad for the girls not getting to know their daddy... but hey I never knew mine and life wasn't meant to be easy. They'll get along somehow I'm sure. Here's some photos of them.

Shona on her first day of school.

The one with the same beautiful red hair as me is Shona. She inherited her daddy's eyes though... blue as the sky. She'll be pretty when she grows up though.

Shona: Aquarius

Gloria on her first day of school.

Her twin sister is Gloria. You could never tell they were twins by looking at 'em... completely opposite. I guess Gloria got her daddy's hair and my eyes. Funny how things work out that way isn't it. She's a feisty little one though got a personality as big as all out doors. Reminds me of myself when I was a girl.

Gloria: Leo

And that just leaves my mother Pearl. I guess she went a bit crazy when my daddy died and all she has really cared about since then is having fun. A bit of a shame really. Sometimes I think I have been more of a mother to her than she has to me. She likes to play with the kids though and takes care of them sometimes so I guess that's kinda good.

Pearl: Pleasure aspiration, Aries, Turn ons: Formalwear and underwear, Turn off: Cologne

Wheeeee!!!!

So... quite a bit has been going on since we moved here. I got a job as a golf caddy... not really what I want to be doing, lugging around golf clubs for richies but hey... I need the money. And I met this guy who lives in town. His name is Chip and he is really hot. He asked me out on a date and took me to a posh resteraunt in town. I have to say I was impressed.

So... how much money do you make?

I guess we got pretty close throughout the course of the night.

How can I gaze into your eyes if you're wearing sunnies?

Okay, okay really close.

Quit trying to gaze into my eyes and kiss me Stella.

And then I saw him, a well dressed tall dark handsome man, just like in all the romance novels.

Well hello there Mr Big.

I don't think Chip was to happy about the situation but I couldn't help it... I was totally transfixed by this stranger.

Hey... you're on a date with me!

I guess Chip forgave me when I took him home later that night and showed him our hot-tub.

Stella shows Chip the hot-tub.

And I finally got to see him without his sunnies on.

Stella shows Chip her bed.


Out-takes

Chip and Tosh boogie on down.

Hmmm... I don't know what is going on with Chip and Tosh. Poor Tosh, he thought Chip was just inviting him to do the smustle.

Gloria looking slightly disturbed.

Gloria looks as though she's seen a ghost... or maybe it was just Tosh and Chip dancing the smustle that disturbed her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home