Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Stanton Family - Part One

Hey guys. So... I have sort of got sidetracked a bit cause I read about the Prosperity Challenge and started doing that as well. So I am going to try and do both to have some variety. So this post is about my first Prosperity Challenge family, the Stantons. There are three families in my neighbourhood, Bryce Canyon. Just as an extra I have rolled for the turn ons and turn offs for sims as well and I am not going to change them. I guess it makes it a bit more random and interesting.

The Stanton Family

Hi... my name is Chip. You can see me there in the picture with my family. I'm the only one with blonde hair. I guess my kids really take after their mother with their dark hair and olive skin. Except for the little one Claudia. She obviously inherited my pasty white skin tone. I just recently moved to Bryce Canyon... a really small town in the desert. I mean really small... only two other families live there and if you want to go to the shops or anything you have to head to the city nearby. We've had a bit of a bad time lately. You see... my wife Monica passed away shortly after Claudia, my youngest (the one in the super cute frog suit... hey that rhymed) was born. It has been really tough on me and the kids since then, but gee I have to say they are such good kids. I mean... they have really come together to support each other... especially my eldest two daughters... the twins Bella and Allegra. They give me so much help with the younger ones and cheer me up when I'm feeling down. We decided to move to Bryce Canyon cause I lost my job and I guess our old town was too full of sad memories. So here we are, in the middle of nowhere, making a fresh start.

Chip: Pleasure aspiration, Scorpio, LFT: Have 50 1st dates, Turn ons: Underwear and full face paint, Turn off: Fatness

Chip and Claudia

Here's a picture of me and Claudia. She's such a little cutey and so full of fun. I have to say a bit naughty too... everytime I turn around she's off into the bathroom playing with toilet water. She and Bella are very close... it was actually Bella who bought her the frog outfit.

Claudia: Gemini

I have to admit, it's been a bit difficult starting out in a new place. I found it really hard to get a job in Bryce Canyon. I hate to say it but I've turned to petty thieving and working for some small-time crime bosses in the city to scrape by. Even with that, the house we are renting is pitifully small and rundown. The poor twins have had to go out and get jobs as well and are finding it hard to keep awake at school. I want a better life for them so much. I hope something comes along that will pull us out of this rut.

Chip tells Sakumi about why they moved to Bryce Canyon.

I have made a few friends... some from downtown which is quite a way away, but one is from this small town. Her name is Sakumi and she has a young son too. I told her all about our situation and she was very sympathetic. I have to say I'm a bit attracted to her. So I asked her out on a date. It went well but she wanted to talk about weird stuff like fortune-telling the whole night and I can't say I'm really into it. I think I'm going to have to go on a lot more dates before I find the right woman for me. I'm not sure if she even exists... Monica was so wonderful I don't really know how anyone else could measure up.

You actually believe in that fortune telling stuff?

Here's a picture of Claudia eating her breakfast (after this she threw it all over the room but hey she looks cute and well-behaved in the pic).

The cutest frog ever!

Here's a pic of my only son, Trent on his first day at Bryce Canyon public school (there aren't many kids who go there I can tell you that). He's a great kid. Always happy and smiling and nice. I guess that might be the influence of having two big sisters pushing him around all the time. He has to be pretty easy-going.

Trent: Cancer

Trent on the school bus.

And here's the beautiful Bella. She really takes care of herself and always makes sure she looks perfect when she's heading off to school. She says "You never know who you might meet on the street" and I know she is thinking about finding a way out of this place and a way to make some money. I guess from being so poor for so long she really wants to have financial security. I just hope she finds some other way than mine... I wouldn't want a life of crime for my daughters.

Bella: Fortune aspiration, Virgo, LFT: Become a criminal mastermind, Turn ons: Muscles and Beards, Turn offs: Hats

Bella on the school bus.

And here is Allegra. She is smart as a whip. Always pestering me to buy a computer. We used to have one when things weren't so tight and she was always glued to it. I have to say it worried Monica and I. She was always talking about hacking this and downloading this. I just hope she doesn't get caught by anyone for doing these illlegal things. Maybe it's a good thing we don't have a computer at the moment. Allegra is pretty keen on money too... I guess she's going to make it through computers somehow... I just hope it's legally.

Allegra: Fortune aspiration, Sagittarius, LFT: Become a criminal mastermind, Turn ons: Beards and brown hair, Turn off: Underwear

Allegra on the school bus

I'm not the only one making friends... Trent is getting a long great with a little girl called Shona who always wears a fairy costume. I think her mother is from the other family in the neighbourhood.

Didn't you know fairies always carry guns.

Before too long it was Claudia's birthday. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing up. We didn't have enough money to afford much of a party but we managed to buy a cake and the whole family (well not Monica... sniff) were there to celebrate. I'm sure Monica was there somehow... looking down on us and celebrating too. She would be so proud of the kids.

Claudia's birthday.

Make a big wish little Claudia.

Here is a picture of Claudia on her first day of school. I'm sure she won't have any trouble making lots of friends with her big happy smile.

Claudia on the school bus.

So that's all from me for now. I guess I'll see you next time. Thanks for listening to me rabbit on about my family for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home