Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Stanton Family - Claudia's Boyfriend


Claudia
Hi guys! I'm Claudia Stanton and I'm the youngest of my family. My dad has probably already shown you embarrassing photos of me as a toddler. He's so humiliating. But I'm all grown up now. Soon I bet my big sisters will let me go out to parties with them. And I have a boyfriend. Shh... don't tell anyone... not even him (I haven't told him yet). His name is Depp Kansai and he is a pirate. And I'll tell you another secret... he isn't very good a computer games... not like me. I always beat him.

Ha... I win again!

I think boys are way more fun than girls. My brother Trent is pretty cool too. He even plays dollhouse with me. And he always lets me be the GI Joes.

This Commander Marson... begin bathroom raid... I repeat begin bathroom raid.

I'm so jealous of my big sister Bella. She is so pretty and guess what? She just bought a mobile phone with all the money she earned doing door-to-door polling. I want a mobile phone but Daddy says I'm too young and they're too expensive. It's not fair.

Dang... they don't have any of those red ones with diamantes left.

Actually... Trent's not that cool. He has been spending heaps of time with that red-haired fairy girl. Hmmm.... maybe she's his girlfriend. Ooooh I know a secret. I wonder if they've kissed. I haven't kissed Depp yet. We're just waiting for the right time. I read in Bella's Cosmo magazine that your first time should be special. So I guess Depp is just waiting for the perfect moment to kiss me.

Eeew Trent... now I've got mashed potato in my ear.

We don't get to see Daddy very much. Sometimes he comes home so late he just makes us sandwiches for dinner and then goes to bed. Bella and Allegra are always out too... at work or parties. And the house is so dark cause we can't afford to buy lights.

A rare chance for quality time.

I wish I was older and I could go to work and help Daddy too... he is so tired and always talking about how he needs more fun in his life. I think he should get a new girlfriend. Then he could be as happy as me and Depp.

NB: Sorry this is kind of a boring post... I realised I took basically no photos for those days of the Stanton's existence and I only play 3 days for each family (I reckon all the kids age better together that way). I promise the next post will be more interesting.

2 Comments:

At 10:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question: why is the dad eating dinner without his shirt..... also, why does he have his shirt off in front of his kids..... and why are they eating dinner in the dark.... with their father..... with his shirt off????

 
At 10:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hej Craig,

I'm so glad you're reading my blog =). Chip doesn't really wear a shirt that often... he hangs out in his pjs a lot. Can't a dad hang out with no shirt on in front of his kids... maybe it's hot cause they have no air conditioning =). They are eating dinner in the dark cause I forgot to buy them lights and then ran out of money.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home